1. This person who's created a more accurate election poster.
2. This kid who's fed up of looking cute and holding things at election rallies.
3. This guy who tried to make a UKIP poster a bit more fun.
4. This woman trying to ignore the fact that she's sat next to Nick Clegg.
5. This newspaper hunting down the most important news stories.
6. Coco the dog, who dreams of non-politically-motivated walkies.
7. (And Coco's friend, who's also unimpressed by political stunts.)
8. This young girl who is so embarrassed that David Cameron turned up to her BBQ.
"You're ruining my rep, Dave."
"Can u not."
9. This guy who tried to put election leaflets to good use – and failed.
10. This man who has nefarious plans to harm you if you put a Labour leaflet through his door.
11. Joey Essex, who is falling asleep at press conferences.
12. This baby who doesn't like Ross Kemp.
"Stop saying we're twins, Ross, just cos we're both bald."
13. But at least some people are enjoying party posters. One guy made his own version.
14. And one woman got so bored of seeing mistakes in UKIP paraphernalia that she decided to correct a whole leaflet.
15. Another person managed to find a fun way of dealing with the UKIP posters they pass on their walk home.
16. And don't forget the Green party canvasser who got bored and decided to dump material in one mailbox.
17. The pollster who's a little bored of just asking questions about the elections.
18. This young apprentice who doesn't know what life decisions led him to be in this photo opportunity.
"Life is a road of unexpected twists and turns, and before you know it you're a prop in Clegg's publicity shots."
19. This person who is fed up with emails from political parties, where subjects are limited to punctuation-only.
20. This journalist who is tired of hearing politicians say the exact same thing every day.
21. And finally, obviously, this girl.
Siraj Datoo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Siraj Datoo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.