1. David Cameron took part in the Great Brook Run on Monday, braving the chilly weather to run around a lovely village in Oxfordshire.
2. The mile-long run was first launched in 2006 and has the slogan: "Run. Get wet. Have a pint.”
3. And so the prime minister ran.
4. Or attempted to run.
5. He got wet.
6. And, when it was all over, he had a pint while wearing his medal.
7. But it didn't come without a struggle. It's not easy to come 64th in the Great Brook Run.
8. There were moments when it looked like he wouldn't make it.
9. When it looked like all was lost.
10. But he did it. He completed the course and was faster than, oh, more than half of the other runners.
Because that's the leader of our country.
Siraj Datoo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Siraj Datoo at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.