1. A long time ago, when you decided that you liked foreign languages, you thought one of these would be useful and probably bought one.
4. You also now know the shortcut to every accent.
5. You also know the quickest, and cheapest, places to buy translations of the books you were meant to read in the original language.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.