1. Remember the scenes of the Overlook Hotel in The Shining?
2. This is kind of like that – except this is real life.
3. The Bislingen mountain lodge in Norway was once a popular destination for skiers in the 1970s but it was abandoned six years ago.
4. Now, ice forces its way through smashed windows and snow piles up against the exterior wall.
5. The ski lodge is being reclaimed by its frozen surroundings.
7. Photographer Svein Nordrum, 54, had to brave minus seven degrees celsius after climbing the mountain.
The lodge was full of icy and full of snow. I really had to watch my step. It is quite a strange place and bitterly cold as well.