37. The Thirteenth Year (May 15, 1999)
Every family has their share of secrets, right? After growing scales on his thirteenth birthday, Cody discovers that his birth mother is a mermaid. Who knew becoming a teenager could be so complicated?
34. The Even Stevens Movie (June 13, 2003)
The Stevens are led to believe that they’ve won a dream vacation to an island in the middle of the Pacific. Little do they know, they’re being watched by the whole world on a secret hidden camera show! This movie doesn’t even begin to compare to the show, but it still provided lots of laughs!
33. Halloweentown High (October 8, 2004)
Marnie and her friends from Halloweentown return to the mortal world so they can have a ‘normal’ high school experience. Even though this film wasn’t half as good as the first two, it is still Halloweentown!
32. Go Figure (June 10, 2005)
In order to be coached by renowned Russian figure skating coach Natasha Goberman, Katelin must join the hockey team so she can receive a scholarship to the elite private school. Who knew ice skaters could be so mean?
30. The Ultimate Christmas Present (December 1, 2000)
Best friends Allie and Samantha steal a weather machine from Santa Claus in hopes of creating a snow day. Soon after, the machine breaks causing an out-of-control snowstorm. So that’s where snow comes from?
26. Kim Possible Movie: A Sitch in Time (November 28, 2003)
Remember that time Kim Possible’s twin brothers grew up and looked like THIS?!
23. Double Teamed (January 18, 2002)
Based on the lives of professional Basketball players Heidi and Heather Burge, this film tells the story of two high school twins who develop a love for basketball. Double Teamed taught us to never give up on our dreams!
22. Motocrossed (February 16, 2001)
After her twin brother breaks his leg, Andrea secretly poses as him to win the big motocross race. This movie proved girls could do everything that boys can!
20. Gotta Kick It Up! (July 26, 2002)
With no one to coach the school dance team, new teacher Ms. Bartlett agrees to take over and help whip this group of misfits into winners. These girls were FIERCE!
17. Smart House (June 26, 1999)
After Ben wins a fully automated dream house in a competition, the house, Pat, starts to develop a mind of its own. Raise your hand if you were afraid that one day your house would turn mean like Pat did!
16. Alley Cats Strike (March 18, 2000)
East and West Appleton have an intense sports rivalry. They’ve gone head to head against each other in just about every sport imaginable until East Appleton proposes bowling. Now it’s up to a group of misfits to win the Mighty Apple trophy. Bazinga! We spy a young Kaley Cuoco.
7. Brink! (August 29, 1998)
When Andy “Brink” Brinker discovers his family is in financial trouble, he decides to join his rival skate gang Team X-Bladz, a group of sponsored skaters. Admit it, you secretly wanted to be apart of the Soul-Skaters!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀