3. Jack Osbourne (Season 17) & Kelly Osbourne (Season 9)
Jack shares stories about life without privacy (“What’s privacy?”) and his stint in rehab — and claims he’s the only sane one in the family. Kelly offers cutting thoughts on sibling relationships and growing up Osbourne as well as on life as a fledgling rock star.
8. Ricki Lake (Season 13)
Ricki Lake’s life has been a series of rebirths—from fat to skinny, married to divorced, rich to poor, and more. In her book, Ricki shows us how her life in the spotlight offers wisdom to anyone who has ever struggled in her own skin.
13. Denise Richards (Season 8)
Following a painful divorce from Charlie Sheen (#winning?), she found herself raising their two young daughters alone as her mother was dying of cancer. Denise writes openly and honestly about these experiences and more.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭