1. A Russian pitch invader tried to gatecrash the biggest sporting show on the planet on Sunday evening.
2. The live broadcast cut away…
4. LeBron seemed pretty impressed: “Hahaha!! We’re going streaking! Everyone’s doing it. Man that was hilarious. #WorldCupFinal #Brazil”
5. German defender Benedikt Höwedes less so, after the self-styled “Natural Born Prankster” attempted to kiss him.
6. The pitch invader is Russian comedian/joker Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, who has six million YouTube subscribers.
7. He had heavily trailed his appearance on Twitter.
9. Other football fans less so…
10. Attempted gatecrash of biggest television event in history = FAIL.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.