1. Once upon a time there was a lone warrior tortoise.
He roamed Santa Monica in search of food…
“The cactus drew first blood!” he said.
Nothing could keep Rambo from a prefect…round…beer.
Occasionally, Rambo himself was mistaken for a hamburger.
Now, Rambo spreads the word about tortoise conservation.
But at the end of the day, he walks out into the sunset alone…at .005 mph.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺