1. Because we need to lead by example, not by theory.
2. Because the time for talking about feminism was fifty years ago.
3. Because we are not scared of men hurting us when we walk outside alone at night.
We are afraid of rapists, burglars, and murderers hurting us.
4. Because the best way to break down gender stereotypes is to break down gender stereotypes
5. Because we need to act like we deserve workplace equality because we are people, not because we are women.
6. Because women should not be portrayed as victims of society
We cannot empower women while simultaneously victimizing them. Unfortunately, the term "feminism" has a negative connotation. Women who identify as feminists are often seen as "playing the victim" when in fact they just want to be heard.