1. The ability to Tie a Tie
2. Knowing how to Build a Campfire
3. Reading Comprehension
4. Negotiate Confidently
Many of the things in our lives require negotiating. For example, rent, job contracts, traffic tickets, cab fare and side of the bed just to name a few. A man must know how to negotiate to his advantage. People do things for emotional reasons and not logical explanations.
You need to learn to understand what the other party wants to get out of the deal, and respect that. A man who throws his hands up in the middle of a discussion or gets into a fit will never be a good negotiator, and thus will essentially fail in many things in life.
Ideally you should be able to talk your way out of anything. Time to hone your skills You Can Negotiate Anything is a must in your library.
5. Being able to Repair Things
6. Know how to do Squats and Deadlifts
7. Ability to change a Flat Tire
8. Kick down a Locked Door
9. Know how to use a Map
10. Choose the right Suit out of many
11. Mind his Body Language and Etiquette
12. Iron his Clothes
13. Good Situational Awareness and a back-up skill of a Knockout Punch
14. Know how to do Pushups and Pullups
15. Know how to Cook
16. Impress with Small Talk
17. Ask a Woman on a Date
18. Massaging know-how
Everyone loves getting massages, and that why it's sometimes highly beneficial for a man to know to give a massage.
Single? It'll certainly get you ranked high in the pool of potential mates. Trust me on this, it feels good to make a woman smile.
More simply, you can use your massaging skills to alleviate aching muscles after a hard day at work.
19. Storytelling skills
20. Open bottles without an opener
This article was originally published on LifestyleDen.com