1. The studying.
2. Blankly staring at someone when they ask you for medical advice.
3. Professors who think you're only signed up for their class.
4. Giving part of your soul and entire right arm to ace Physics.
5. Temporarily withdrawing from life to study for the MCAT.
6. Explaining how important the MCAT is to your non pre-med friends...
7. ...or trying to make them understand that getting a B is like failing to you.
8. Organic Chemistry.
10. Finding time to volunteer on top of everything else.
11. Hearing other pre-med students brag about their accomplishments.
12. Trying to stuff your life into a 5000 character essay.
13. When your non pre-med friends tells you not to worry so much about school.
14. Transforming into a hermit during test heavy weeks.
15. And lastly, trying to impress medical schools.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!