1. When your professor moves on to the next exam's topic instead of letting you out early.
2. When nobody in your study group contributes anything...
3. ...or when they try to pretend like they know the topic.
4. When your best friend graduates early and you have to learn to deal without them.
5. When you hear freshman complaining about how hard their classes are.
6. When your professor gives you a review that's pretty much nothing like the test.
7. When you have to deal with your neighbor's annoying music.
8. When you have to deal with that friend who is convinced they'll ace the class without studying.
9. When people in the library yack it up like they own the place.
10. When you find out the club your friends plan on going to has an under 21 cover fee.
11. When you completely forget about an assignment until the night before.
12. When you're trying to recover from your first round of tests.
13. When you're ready to let loose after a hard week and your friends cancel.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!