1. Plants and flowers can add color to any space, giving it an entirely new look.
2. Mason jars are simple but elegant and have a variety of uses.
And you can fill them with an assortment of colorful things. Check out this Pinterest board for design inspiration uses for your mason jars.
3. An accent wall can do a lot to refresh a smaller room.
4. A custom terrarium will add a touch of delicate beauty to any tabletop.
You can learn how to make your own here.
5. Colorful rugs will change the entire feel of a space.
6. Suspend a mobile from the ceiling to brighten up your bedroom.
Mobiles are great for both kids' and adults' bedrooms. You can even make your own.
7. A sun jar will provide warm light far after sunset.
8. A smart accent pillow is an effortless way to bring your old couch into the 21st century.
Craftionary.com has you covered if you want to learn how to make any one of 25 different throw pillow designs.
9. Wall decals like this are perfect to add some flair to any room.
10. Painted wooden utensils will brighten up your kitchen.
You can do this at home with your favorite bamboo or wooden utensils and a set of acrylic paints.