1. Beach Scene Monokini, Forever 21, $16.03
2. Ruched Halter One-Piece, Forever 21+, $19.53
3. Strappy Leaf Print One-Piece, Forever 21, $22.90
4. Strappy Open-Back One-Piece, Forever 21, $22.90
5. Lace-Up Back One-Piece, Forever 21, $24.90
6. Ruffled Halter One-Piece, Forever 21+, $29.80
7. Halterneck Swimsuit, H&M, $29.95
Anchors away... to the nearest H&M to buy this cutie patootie suit.
8. Flounce One-Piece, Victoria's Secret, $39
This suit is fun in the front, fun in the back, fun for everyone and everything!
9. Belted Asymmetric One-Piece, Victoria's Secret, $44.90
Tell me this isn't a total James Bond girl suit. TELL ME.
10. Women's Halter Swimsuit in Bright Time Stripe PT, Old Navy, $44.94
Adorable pink stripes? Check. Great bust coverage? Double check.
11. Tahiti One Shoulder Plus Size Swimsuit, Monif C., $46
This suit is for all my divas out there — put this showstopper on and feel the heat.
12. Women's Plus Cross-Front Control Max Swimsuits in Olive, Old Navy, $46
This suit must be my soulmate, because olive it. Get it? Sorry.
13. Women's Plus Halter Swimsuits in Lost At Sea Navy, Old Navy, $47
What's chicer than navy? And just look at those convertible straps!
14. Tropiculture Eclipse Fringe Bandeau/Halter Swimsuit, Swimsuits for All, $47.60
Who wants tanlines from straps anyway? PLUS there's fringe? Bonus!
15. H&M+ Draped Swimsuit, H&M+, $49.95
Hello bombshell, looking like a '50s screen goddess.
16. ASOS Cross Waist Cut Out Plunge Swimsuit, ASOS, $50
This knot is landing at the perfect point. I couldn't help it, OK?
17. Tropiculture Black and White Striped Colorblock Underwire Swimsuit, Swimsuits for All, $50.40
Supportive cups + cute print = Yas to the 10th degree.
18. Tropiculture Noir Cut-Out One Piece, Swimsuits For All, $54.60
Try to cut this swimsuit out of your life.
19. High Tide Style One Piece, ModCloth, $59.99
If you couldn't decide between a neutral swimsuit and a colorful one, here's your compromise!
20. Textured Square Neck Swimsuit, Topshop, $60
This whole look says, "Ya, I'm a cool chick."
21. ASOS Fishnet Hooded Swimsuit, ASOS, $63
Honestly, if you can pull off this cool AF hooded suit, you can pull off ANYTHING.
22. River Island Bra Wrap Swimsuit, ASOS, $63
Black and white and gorgeous all over.
23. Big Guns for ASOS Retro Halter Swimsuit with Leopard Trim, ASOS Curve, $68
Excuse me, is that you, Marilyn Monroe?
24. Anne Cole Colorblock Spliced One Piece, Swimsuits for All, $68.60
You're just one swimsuit away from looking Miami Vice chic, mama.
25. Plunge Foil Floral Swimsuit, Topshop, $68
This daring neckline pays off with an adorable print to match.
26. Double Scallop Trim Swimsuit, Topshop, $68
If you like scallops, you'll love this scalloped detailing! I keep on apologizing but I'm #notsorry.
27. Poppy Print Swimsuit, Topshop, $68
If you like to feel pretty in pink, check out this sexy suit with all the florals a girl can ask for.
28. Love is Wading One-Piece Swimsuit in Teal, ModCloth, $69.99
Retro homies, what is more classically sexy than a gorg belted one piece?
29. Helm is Where the Heart Is One-Piece Swimsuit in Citrus, ModCloth, $74.99
Orange you glad you buy this cute swimsuit online?
30. Wade a Minute Swim Dress in Rouge, ModCloth, $79.99
How much sexier can you get than a deep red swimsuit with such a flattering cut?
31. Mesh Panel One-Piece Natural Support Swimsuit, Torrid, $88.50
I see right through you, you're gonna buy this va-va-voom suit.
32. Crochet Natural Support One-Piece Swimsuit, Torrid, $88.50
When you want your suit to look like a serious piece of ~fashion~.
33. Anne Cole Twist-Front One-Piece Swimdress, Torrid, $88.50
The ultimate ladylike suit for the ultimate ladylike lady.
34. Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Emerald, ModCloth, $89.99
35. Composed by the Pool One-Piece Swimsuit in Black, ModCloth, $89.99
What's a retro one piece without some fun polka dots?
36. Shore is Sleek One-Piece Swimsuit, ModCloth, $89.99
This suit is the perfect mix of sexy, fun, and classy.
37. Bandeau One-Piece, Victoria's Secret, $98.50
This is a lesson we've learned from Oreo cookies — keep the aesthetic black and white and it's sure to be a hit.