To call actress Bailee Madison a rising star is a bit of an understatement. She's been in films like Brothers and Just Go With It as well as TV shows like Once Upon a Time and Trophy Wife. Between filming for the ABC Family hit show The Fosters and Hallmark's Good Witch, Bailee stopped by BuzzFeed LA to talk all things pizza, Ryan Reynolds, and of course, One Direction.
1. What's your favorite color?
Green. No it's not green, I take it back! White if I were to wear an outfit. White, final color.
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
3. What's your favorite pizza topping?
4. What's your favorite word?
Fudge knuckles! My sister says it all the time. "Fudge knuckles" — it's still polite and classy.
5. What's your favorite vegetable?
6. What's your favorite boyband?
This is funny, this could [go] either way. Five Seconds of Summer, I love them. I'm going to the One Direction concert. I love Forever In Your Mind. They're new friends of mine. All the boys in the bands, I love — every one.
7. What's your favorite sport?
Tennis. Even though I broke both of my wrists so I can't even play.
8. What's the last album you bought?
One Direction's entire album. I'm going to the concert so I have to learn!
9. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Crocs or flip flops with socks. When the guys wear the flip flops [with socks], it's so wrong — just don't do it.
10. Puppies or kittens?
Kitten-puppies. Both. But puppies if I had to get one cause I'm allergic to cats.
11. Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon or Nutella. OK. Bacon. Wow that was hard — that was really hard!
12. Who's the last person who texted you?
13. Do you have any crazy fan stories?
I got proposed to once so that was sweet. A little young but it was really sweet. I was like, "When I'm older I will keep this Ring Pop and remember you."
14. Who's your favorite Disney princess?
Snow White just because Once Upon a Time — a little biased.
15. Beyoncé or Kim Kardashian?
Beyoncé, with "Single Ladies."
16. Britney or Christina?
Oh, Christina just because of The Voice but I love both!
17. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. Oh, tea! It used to be coffee but I love tea 'cause you can sit back and have a little peppermint and you can put the sugar cubes in there, and a British accent.
18. What are you most scared of?
Airplanes. And I fly all the time! I think I'm going to crash every time, it's really stressful. Or, any kind of bug.
19. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram for pictures.
20. Who's your celeb doppelgänger?
21. Who's your celeb crush?
He's too old. Ryan Reynolds. When he's like "It takes two to make thing go right" in The Proposal. But then Blake Lively is married to him. I just want to be their babysitter because then I could meet Ryan and Blake and take care of their baby. So I can be a Reynolds basically.
22. What's your favorite place you've been to?
Hawaii or New Zealand. It's a tie between them both.
23. Who's your favorite member of One Direction?
I loved Zayn — this is so sad. Otherwise, I think Niall. Niall seems really, really sweet.
24. What's your favorite reality show?
The Bachelorette or Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's just a guilty pleasure.
25. What's your favorite emoji to use?
The monkeys and the heart eye or the sassy girl. It just goes with everything. Are you sassy or are you mad — you just never know!
26. Do you have any hidden talents?
I stalk really well. Call me up, I can stalk for you. All I need is a first name and then I'm in there!
27. What's your life motto?
Be humble. Stay humble and have fun and love with all your heart.