6. There’s truly nothing better than being able to nap without having to set an alarm.
7. Conversely, there’s nothing worse than wanting to take a long nap but being WOKEN UP IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.
Damn you phone calls and texts and roommates! Now I’ll be even MORE tired than when I decided to take a nap!
8. You have a certain location for your perfect nap.
Your bed, your couch, your dog’s bed. You have one spot that really does it for ya.
9. As well as a certain routine.
You know, a certain sweatshirt, a certain blanket — you take your naptime seriously.
12. Sometimes you have such a good nap that you wake up confused.
“Who am I? Where am I? Do I have to pee?”
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎