1. This is costume designer Jenny Beavan. She won an Oscar tonight for her work on Mad Max: Fury Road. Notice anything different?
2. Oh, just Jenny slaying your faves in a badass leather jacket.
Who needs a black tie gown when you’re holding an OSCAR.
3. Um, hi Jenny — just so you know YOU ARE ICONIC.
Check out that scarf and the bangles!!!
4. And the back? THOSE RHINESTONES DOE.
5. Backstage after her win, Jenny gave some A+ insight into her amazing look saying, “I really don’t do frocks and I absolutely don’t do heels.” YAAAAAAS.
7. Who cares if people had the audacity not to clap during your walk to the stage…
I’m looking at you, Alejandro.
8. …U R OBVIOUSLY DA BES, JENNY.
- French President François Hollande said he won't run for re-election, citing his unpopularity and likely inability to garner enough support.
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰