1. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, married since 1999.
Their 1999 wedding reportedly cost 500,000 British pounds. Probably because at one point the newlyweds sat on gold thrones.
2. Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt, together since 1997.
Sure, Jon is pretty famous now (ever heard of a little show called Mad Men?), but a decade ago Jennifer was the more well-known half of this pair. She wrote and starred in 2001's Kissing Jessica Stein.
3. Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy, married since 1997.
Both Felicity and William were honored with a rare double star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the same day in 2012.
4. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance, married since 1997.
The couple met as grad students at Yale and have twins, daughter Bronwyn and son Slater.
5. Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker, married since 1997.
The couple met through Sarah's brother at the movie theater. Matthew was directing two of Sarah's brothers in a play in New York.
6. Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, married since 1997.
Will and Jada met when Jada auditioned for a role on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (the role went to Nia Long btw). You might also know them as the parents of Jaden and Willow Smith.
7. Deborra-Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman, married since 1996.
Hugh and Deborra-Lee met on the set of the Australian TV series Correlli. The couple have two children, Oscar and Ava.
8. Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, married since 1996.
The couple eloped in Las Vegas in 1996 and have three children: Michael, Lola, and Joaquin.
9. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, married since 1996.
Faith and Tim have three daughters: Gracie, Maggie, and Audrey. And it turns out Audrey has a great country voice of her own!
10. David Furnish and Elton John, together since 1993, married since 2014.
The couple had a civil partnership ceremony in 2005 but were able to get married late last year after same-sex marriage became legal in the United Kingdom.
11. Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, married since 1992.
The couple met while working on the film Bugsy and have four children together.
12. David Bowie and Iman, married since 1992.
Iman told The Guardian of their relationship, "I was not ready for a relationship. Definitely I didn't want to get into a relationship with somebody like him. But as I always said: I fell in love with David Jones. I did not fall in love with David Bowie. Bowie is just a persona. He's a singer, an entertainer. David Jones is a man I met."
13. Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates, married since 1989.
Kevin and Phoebe met at an audition for The Big Chill. Only Kevin got a part, but Phoebe did get her husband of 26 years out of it.
14. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, married since 1988.
Tom and Rita first met on the TV show Bosom Buddies but didn't get together until they worked on the film Volunteers together. Only problem? Tom was married to his first wife, Samantha Lewes. Tom divorced Samantha and married Rita, and ta-da, here they are 27 years later.
15. Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan, married since 1988.
Michael and Tracy have four kids: son Sam, twin daughters Aquinnah and Schuyler, and their youngest, Esmé. Sam was actually Mr. Golden Globes in 2013 (a role that traditionally goes to children of famous actors and such).
16. Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, married since 1988.
The two met while acting in the PBS drama Lemon Sky. The couple have two children and live in Manhattan.
17. Brad Altman and George Takei, together since 1987, married since 2008.
We should all feel unlucky that we didn't get to attend George and Brad's 2008 nuptials. According to the Huffington Post: "The couple, both clad in white dinner jackets with black pants, made a grand entrance to the tune of 'One Singular Sensation' from the Broadway musical A Chorus Line. They stepped into a circle of yellow roses and lilies, where they shared a traditional Japanese tea ceremony and were wed by a Buddhist priest." Coolest. Wedding. Ever.
18. Stedman Graham and Oprah Winfrey, together since 1986.
Oprah and her right-hand man are one of the most famous non-married couples around, but did you know that they've actually been engaged since 1992?
19. Simon Le Bon and Yasmin Le Bon, married since 1985.
Simon apparently saw model Yasmin on the cover of a magazine and hounded her agency for a meeting. Thirty years later, looks like the couple has whatever magazine that was to thank.
20. Christopher Guest and Jamie Lee Curtis, married since 1984.
Sure Jamie's parents were the old Hollywood legends Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh, but did you know that Christopher's dad was the fourth Baron of Saling? That means the couple are not only badass actors/directors/writers but also nobility in England.
21. Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, together since 1983.
Though Goldie's daughter Kate and son Oliver are from Goldie's marriage to Bill Hudson, the two consider Kurt their father since he raised them.
22. Bono and Ali Hewson, married since 1982.
The couple met in school in Ireland and have been dating since Bono (then Paul) was 16 and Ali was 15! And who said high school doesn't teach you real-world skills?
23. Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne, married since 1982.
True story: Sharon met Ozzy through her father, Don Arden. Don was the manager of Black Sabbath (that's right, Ozzy did more than The Osbournes). It took a few years, but Ozzy and Sharon eventually got together.
24. Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, married since 1982.
Danny and Rhea actually separated in 2012 but, to the delight of many, reconciled in 2013. Now that's what we call working it out!
25. Emilio Estefan and Gloria Estefan, married since 1978.
Gloria Fajardo met Emilio Estefan in 1975 when they were both part of the band Miami Sound Machine — Emilio played the keyboard.
26. Don Gummer and Meryl Streep, married since 1978.
Don and Meryl raised their four children mostly away from the spotlight in Connecticut. Daughters Mamie, Grace, and Louisa are actors and models, while son Henry is a musician.
27. Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller, married since 1954.
The young'uns might know Jerry and Anne as the parents of Ben Stiller, but the couple have actually been in show business for well over half a century. The two were well-known for their comedy act "Stiller and Meara."
An earlier version of this post included an incorrect photo for Yasmin Le Bon. Hey, in the '80s, everyone's hair kind of looked the same. We also called Miami Sound Machine a "pant" instead of a band. But frankly, who wouldn't listen to a pant?