1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I put my brand-new Rottweiler puppy named Phatty, aka James Franco, outside to take a pee, and then I turn on the news.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
I like sweet drinks, preferably with umbrellas. I love Bärenjäger honey whiskey, Jack Daniel’s honey whiskey or a lychee saketini.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
5. Who is the last person who called or texted you?
My grandmother. She called me this morning.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
On my phone, it’s a picture of my daughter and I with our fists threatening the camera.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was on an airplane, and the person next to me decided they wanted to get on Let’s Make a Deal by singing to me and speaking in voices and doing impersonations. How did I handle it? I pretended to be asleep all the way to New York.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
My 600-lb Life.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Love Shack by The B-52’s. I listened to a lot of hip-hop before that but I wasn’t buying it. I was able to get it from a lot of my friends in my neighborhood — and my bus driver.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
The Suicide Squad soundtrack, the soundtrack to Sing Street, and Postmodern Jukebox.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Ice cream. I love milkshakes.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Pepperoni and sausage. And pepper jack cheese.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Ignorance. It’s okay to not know something, but to willfully use cognitive dissonance and go, "Nope! I don’t want to know," I don’t like that. I get very angry at those people.
15. What was your first online screen name?
The very original hiimwayne.
16. What’s the last thing you copied and pasted on your phone?
The definition for the word “ouroboros.”
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
Sadly, I think my go-to curse word is fuck.
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The black hands giving a high five.
19. Pick one: kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
New York because I’m a Broadway guy at heart.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
I love Christina’s voice, but I love Britney’s longevity.
24. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I love Arnold Palmers.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
I’ve gotta say NSYNC, but I love Backstreet because my boy Brian Littrell is a Backstreet guy, and he’s one of the dopest singers I’ve ever heard.
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
2 a.m. I go to sleep around 2 p.m. if I’m allowed to.
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Just Netflix. I don’t want anything to get in the way of my movie.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
If I actually made a choice, then that makes me sound like a dirty old man.
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
Secretly, I love Hannah Montana.