1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Start the COFFEE.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
UPS in Downtown Toronto (sending my signed "Back on Love" vinyl out to fans!).
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My boyfriend, Gio. :)
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A pic of BAE and his cat, Joni.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Just saw my neighbor in the elevator this morning...and the last time I saw him he was having a loud party and [was] super wasted in the hallway, trying to introduce himself and talk to me. This morning when I saw him, he was holding a big pizza box and had sunglasses on and said, "Sup." Then we just stood in silence. I didn't say anything until I got off the elevator and I told him to have a nice day.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I watched The Bachelorette this season. I watch A LOT of Dawson's Creek reruns.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Mariah Carey, MTV Unplugged.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
K. Flay's new EP, Crush Me, and Margaret Glaspy.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Coffee, of course, and my mom makes this breakfast pastry called monkey bread that I cannot stop eating when it's around.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Mushrooms and black olives.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Anything having to do with Trump.
15. What was your first online screen name?
I don't really remember, it was for AIM. Something to do with blue devils, 'cause that was our high school mascot. shedevilemk02 or something like that?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A GIF of a kitten just waking up.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
Red balloon and rocket ship!
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
I LOVE THEM BOTH.
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
I haven't watched the Season 7 Walking Dead premiere yet.