30 Things You Should Know About Cara Santana
The Santa Clarita Diet actress takes our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Check my emails, then immediately followed by coffee.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Club soda with lime (I don’t drink).
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Entrepreneur Rick Devos’ Wikipedia page.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My best friend Calli Cholodenko.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A photo of me and my fiancé from the moment we got engaged. He had a surprise photographer shoot the whole moment.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was doing a photo shoot at my home, and I am a total neat freak. We had to rearrange furniture and when the photographer’s assistant moved my couch, what was underneath can only be describe as disgusting and I was mortified. I literally almost died. I basically yelled to my assistant to sweep it up and gave my cleaning lady a talking to. Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there!
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
This Is Us.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Craig David’s first album.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
I never really listen to music because I love silence.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Dumb and Dumber.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Oh my gosh — too many things. I am easily irritated. Probably bad driving — no texting and driving.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A stylist booking code from The Glam App.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The red heart.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Tough call. I’ll go with LA based on weather, but certainly a close tie.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
Literally took me five minutes to grasp this question. I originally wrote my answer as “who are they?” So that should say it all.
24. Coffee or tea?
Coffee in the morning, tea throughout the day after 10 a.m.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
Neither, synchronized and choreographed grown man dancing is just a no go for me.
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
2 p.m. — I am asleep by 9 or 10.
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
Ugh, tough… I really can’t answer, I feel they are basically the same.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Isn’t that redundant? When you Netflix, aren’t you in essence, chilling?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Wrong age demo — no clue.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I hardly cry, but I love the feeling of it.