1. Be On Your Phone Nonstop
text the entire time and act completely annoyed when your date tries to talk to you.
2. Excuse Yourself
go to the bathroom and come back clenching your tummy…
nothing says i’m sick better than pretending you either threw up or went #2!
3. Fake Narcolepsy
just pass out mid-conversation, but before your date calls the paramedics, wake up and inform them of your “neurological disorder”.
4. Hook Them Up With A Friend
show your lack of interest by mentioning that you have a friend that would be perfect for them!
5. Make A Friend Call
have a prewritten text message ready to be sent to make sure one of your BFFE’s calls you with some sort of an emergency…
6. Mention Leaving Early
prior to making the plans, tell your date that you might have to leave early, just in case the date goes sour…
7. Randomly Start Crying
nothing says “red flag” like an unstable cry baby…
and when they ask “What’s wrong?”, make sure to tell them you don’t know!
8. Tell The Truth
chances are they’re not feeling it either and your honesty will be appreciated.
just don’t be rude and hurt their feelings!
9. And If All Else Fails, Leave Through The Backdoor
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.