1. Be On Your Phone Nonstop
text the entire time and act completely annoyed when your date tries to talk to you.
2. Excuse Yourself
go to the bathroom and come back clenching your tummy…
nothing says i’m sick better than pretending you either threw up or went #2!
3. Fake Narcolepsy
just pass out mid-conversation, but before your date calls the paramedics, wake up and inform them of your “neurological disorder”.
4. Hook Them Up With A Friend
show your lack of interest by mentioning that you have a friend that would be perfect for them!
5. Make A Friend Call
have a prewritten text message ready to be sent to make sure one of your BFFE’s calls you with some sort of an emergency…
6. Mention Leaving Early
prior to making the plans, tell your date that you might have to leave early, just in case the date goes sour…
7. Randomly Start Crying
nothing says “red flag” like an unstable cry baby…
and when they ask “What’s wrong?”, make sure to tell them you don’t know!
8. Tell The Truth
chances are they’re not feeling it either and your honesty will be appreciated.
just don’t be rude and hurt their feelings!
9. And If All Else Fails, Leave Through The Backdoor
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀