1. Amber Fillerup Clark from Barefoot Blonde
2. Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere
Emily started off working at the stylish and beloved Domino. She launched her lifestyle blog in 2008, and since then, it's been filled with everything from entertaining tips to DIY style (feel free to pick up her book here). Just think of all the great life advice you’d be able to receive from such a well-rounded lady.
3. Sarah Von Bargen from Yes and Yes
4. Kate from The Small Things Blog
5. Whitney Ellen from I Wore Yoga Pants to Work
6. Julia Roy from Work Hacks
If you're looking for ways to enhance your productivity, Julia's your gal. A self-described "personal trainer for productivity," she comes to the rescue of everyone in the business world. She's the hero your entrepreneurial self needs.
7. Taylor Morgan from Little Blonde Book
8. Leslie Sisti from A Blonde Ambition Blog
9. Heather Armstrong from Dooce.com
Oh man, Heather has been blogging for so long that it feels like we've grown up together. She posts lots of stories about her daughters, dogs Chuck and Coco, and has been very open about all her ups and downs. She's like the sister you never had and always wanted.