1. Men and women danced, using whatever they could for instruments.
2. Little kids did cute, little kid dances.
3. Egyptian newscasters, when they weren’t busy pleading with people to get out and vote, danced to Sisi’s unofficial campaign song.
5. Some took the dancing very seriously.
6. Some of the dancing even stopped street traffic.
7. People dressed up like the Egyptian flag to dance.
8. Or just floated around, wearing the Egyptian flag.
9. This lady really did her best to get the dance party started.
But even with all that dancing, officials said that voter turnout looked low. They’ve extended voting for a third day, and hopefully there will be more dancing. H/T CairoScene
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tension with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."