1. Anti-American sentiment in Egypt is at an all-time high. On Thursday, Egyptians weren’t shy to let the U.S., especially President Barack Obama, know how they felt.
2. People literally took to the streets chanting.
3. Adding the image of President Obama in a baby diaper to military posters apparently helped them sell.
Sisi posters for sale near #Tahrir also depicting #Obama in a diaper at the bottom. #Oct6 #Egypt
4. While showing President Obama with a beard also helped drive home the point that many Egyptians see him as a supporter of Islamists like the Muslim Brotherhood.
5. In general, burning Obama and/or the American flag has become really popular at protests.
6. Which isn’t surprising because this morning, Egyptian papers ran headlines like this.
What one newspaper in #Egypt thinks about US decision: “Let the American aid go to hell”