1. When does Hanukkah start?
2. How do you spell Hanukkah?
3. Your candles melt too quickly.
4. You're asked to help peel potatoes for the latkes.
5. When everyone lights together at a Hanukkah party.
6. When only the burnt latkes are leftover.
7. And then all your clothes smell like oil.
8. You peel off the foil on the gelt only to find out it's dark chocolate.
9. The dreidel keeps landing on Nun.
10. When someone decides to add money to the dreidel mix.
11. The dreidal keeps spinning off the table.
12. You finally master the ability to spin the dreidal upside-down.
13. When every freakin' candle in the entire box is broken.
14. Little kids think that any and all candles must be blown out.
15. There is no such thing as a good Hanukkah song.
16. Every night, when trying to remember how many candles to light.
17. Someone reminds you to light Left to Right.
18. You're super hungry and haven't started lighting candles yet.
19. You try to eat a powdered jelly doughnut without making a mess.
20. When you see the one house with Hanukkah decorations or menorahs lit in the window.
21. When all your candles light on the first try and burn out at the same time
22. When the store only sells plain and jelly doughnuts.
23. When you bite into a doughnut but it has no filling.
24. The Chabad guys look stylin' in their Menorah-mobiles.
25. You're wished a happy Hanukkah and it ended two weeks ago.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!