We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers”, which is basically a cool list of stuff that's currently ~trending~.
1. This makeup set with 24 brushes of different sizes, and a black leather carry case (₹799).
2. This nifty accessory which lets you manage your troublesome earphone cables at all times (₹190).
3. This collapsible accessory shelved organiser that you can hang inside your closet (₹1,199).
Most promising review: The quality of the product is fairly decent. But the organiser is much longer for the regular shirt hanging space in the wardrobe. Unless you have those large compartments for long coats etc, this product will not work. It's good for knick knacks, and children's clothing. – Sonal Kamat
Get it here.
4. This 24-pack of everyone's favourite Phantom Sweet Cigarettes from back in the day (₹210).
5. This lightweight body massager with six different heads that you can carry on the go (₹1,590).
Most promising review: I can safely say here the massager has the optimum weight and is not too heavy. It can be easily and single handedly operated. The build quality of this unit is simply superb. While 2/3rd of the upper portion is plastic, the lower 1/3rd portion is textured rubber to ensure proper grip and no slip operation, thereby ensuring virtually ZERO accidents from slippage and falls. – saint.soldier
Get it here.
6. This crafty "quilling" tool which lets you create elaborate paper spirals to add to your decorations (₹99).
7. This "town scroll portal" keychain which is sure to be a big hit amongst gamers, especially DotA fans (₹199).
8. This pair of slippers with acupressure points, which helps with blood circulation (₹526).
9. This multipurpose selfie-stick that also doubles up as a mini-tripod stand (₹4,278).
10. This heavy-gauge aluminium pan with 12 non-stick cavities for cooking appam (₹550).
11. This multi-device keyboard which works on your computer, tablet as well as smartphone (₹1,971).
12. This cute and portable sewing machine that comes with a foot pedal as well (₹950).
Most promising review: Got this neat little machine so my mother could get rid of her vintage Usha machine which took up so much space in the house, and needed to turn the handle manually. The machine came with a bobbin and one spool of thread already fitted and ready for a demo stitch. – Ambar Chatterjee
Get it here.
13. This virtual reality headset that is compatible with iPhones and Androids (₹2,399).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
To see what else is trending on Amazon India, check out its Movers and Shakers section!