1. Dear Michigan, Lisa Brown should be able to say “Vagina”
On June 13, 2012, Michigan House Republicans blocked State Representative Lisa Brown from speaking on the floor because she used the word “vagina” during a speech on women’s health issues. Sounds like those House Republicans need to grow up.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃