1. A weather app that will tell you the optimal time to work out.
Runcast looks at daily temperatures, wind speed, and humidity to let you know what time of the day you should get after it.
Buy it here for $0.99.
2. A sweat-wicking headband that will keep your noggin cool and the sweat out of your eyes.
3. A belt that can securely hold a water bottle as well as priority belongings.
4. And a tray that will make ice cubes you can fit into your portable water bottle.
5. A towel that instantly cools when it's soaked with water.
6. A reusable cooling pack that attaches to your hand.
7. A ventilated sports cap that will keep the sun out of your eyes and off of your face.
8. And a high-SPF sport sunscreen that won't wash off with your sweat.
9. Non-constricting shorts that will help prevent annoying swampass.
10. And underwear that will keep your goods dry and way less chafing-prone.
11. A light reservoir pack will also keep your back cool.
12. A reusable bottle that you can fold up once you've tanked all the water.
13. And flavored tablets that'll help you stay hydrated.
Drop these in your water when it's hot AF outside.
Buy both here for $6.