Dating and relationships can be a special type of shit show in your twenties.
Between trying to be a real adult and figuring out what you want to do with your life, how does anyone have time to find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
1. "Assume that you can get anyone to fall for you if you want them to."
2. "Making the first move is terrifying but it will be the most awesome terrifying thing ever."
3. "The best pick up line in the world is 'Hi, I'm (insert your name here).'"
4. Follow the "Three Month Rule."
5. "Don't commit to someone who hasn't asked you to."
6. And feel free to actually say no when you want to.
"It's okay to turn someone down. And it's okay if the person you turn down gets upset, that is beyond your control. I went on so many unwanted dates because I felt bad saying no." –MrsH810