1. KFC Double Down — Fried Chicken on Fried Chicken
More like double down on my heart attack risk
2. Don’t mistake this for an Egg McMuffin
That’s a glazed donut from Dunkin Donuts sharing leg room with your bacon, egg and cheese. Now that’s what I call the breakfast of champions.
4. Are you sure you don’t want more?
The leader of the doughnut pack, The Luther Burger, is made across the country. Our poor arteries.
5. Now we’re talkin’!
If you can’t tell, that’s bacon grilled cheese snugglin’ up next to a bacon cheese burger called “The Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt.”
6. Can’t decide if you want pizza or a burger?
Just have both! Though I don’t know why they bothered putting the lettuce and tomato on top. Here’s how they make it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNiOZuBFeCM
7. How about a Pretzel Burger?
Wendy’s might be going national with this Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger. Yum? I might try it.
8. Leggo my Eggo … or you can have it.
Turkey BLT with 4 Eggo waffles. And a lone olive for good measure.
9. More Waffles!
And the toppings are truly unlimited!
10. But finally, if you’re poor like me…
Stick some unidentifiable ham and cheese product between two uncooked ramen noodles packets. Mmmm crunchy.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.