2. Though if you’re a guy, you may have felt a little like this:
8. And everyone on campus can rattle off the names of your alma mater’s most influential alumni.
Tennessee State University
Yep, even this guy.
15. But you still dropped hundreds of dollars getting ready for homecoming week — before even buying tickets to the events.
It was worth it.
17. …where you quickly learned that the best part of the football game was the band.
20. If it was the latter, you then spent hours waiting for them to perform on the yard.
21. And then that night, when you went to a party, no one could dance because the neophytes wouldn’t stop strolling.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏