2. Though if you’re a guy, you may have felt a little like this:
8. And everyone on campus can rattle off the names of your alma mater’s most influential alumni.
Tennessee State University
Yep, even this guy.
15. But you still dropped hundreds of dollars getting ready for homecoming week — before even buying tickets to the events.
It was worth it.
17. …where you quickly learned that the best part of the football game was the band.
20. If it was the latter, you then spent hours waiting for them to perform on the yard.
21. And then that night, when you went to a party, no one could dance because the neophytes wouldn’t stop strolling.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈