You know this show.
You know these guys.
1. It’s so good that Seattle even had “Frasier Crane Day” — and Kelsey Grammer sang the theme song, live.
2. Frasier had great inter-title cards that often added another layer to each scene.
3. Sometimes they were punny.
4. And sometimes they were so perfect, it hurt.
9. And something of a drama queen.
13. And Niles’ heartbroken face when Daphne accepted Donny’s proposal (after Niles spent six years pining for her)?
14. And both of their faces when she realized she couldn’t marry Donny, after all?
18. But on top of great punchlines, the writers weren’t afraid to bum you out a little.
Like when Martin took a few minutes to contemplate his own mortality after Niles gave him his old police horse, in “The Gift Horse.”
20. And in 2004, after 11 seasons, Frasier ended more beautifully than any show I’ve ever seen.
No, YOU’RE crying.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.