You know this show.
You know these guys.
1. It’s so good that Seattle even had “Frasier Crane Day” — and Kelsey Grammer sang the theme song, live.
2. Frasier had great inter-title cards that often added another layer to each scene.
3. Sometimes they were punny.
4. And sometimes they were so perfect, it hurt.
9. And something of a drama queen.
13. And Niles’ heartbroken face when Daphne accepted Donny’s proposal (after Niles spent six years pining for her)?
14. And both of their faces when she realized she couldn’t marry Donny, after all?
18. But on top of great punchlines, the writers weren’t afraid to bum you out a little.
Like when Martin took a few minutes to contemplate his own mortality after Niles gave him his old police horse, in “The Gift Horse.”
20. And in 2004, after 11 seasons, Frasier ended more beautifully than any show I’ve ever seen.
No, YOU’RE crying.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.