16 Times Being Single At A Wedding Was The Worst
RSVP for one.
We asked BuzzFeed Community what the worst thing to happen to them as a single person at a wedding was. And we got some interesting responses…
1. When the dance floor is as dangerous as the Hunger Games.
2. When the damn couples' song comes on.
3. When the open bar is both your best friend and worst nightmare.
4. When precocious little kids ruin beautiful moments.
5. When you get a glimpse into the future and it's not so bright.
6. When your grandparents try to set you up with literally anyone.
7. And when they use the I'm-old-and-might-die-at-any-moment card on you.
8. When it comes to the bouquet toss and you're everyone's charity case.
9. And when the bouquet gets physically given to you.
10. When you're the only single guy in the room above the age of eight.
11. When you're stuck at the singles table.
12. And when you leave the singles table more single than when you arrived.
13. When photo time becomes infinitely more awkward because you don't have a date.
14. When you decide to take your friend as a date and it backfires big time.
15. When even the one person who isn't technically invited pities you.
16. And when you do ~get lucky~ after all.
Note: Responses have been edited for length and clarity.