1. They’re single-handedly redefining the advertising industry and journalism.
Not only does BuzzFeed claim this in their very own about me, but check out this awesome New York Magazine article about it.
3. It’s help prepare me for living in NYC.
8. They had a super serious viewing of the Golden Globes.
Because entertainment news never sleeps!
Are Tina Fey & Amy Poehler not the best?
9. We’d participate in viral video memes.
Sorry if this seems a little outdated.
10. OMG Just hire me already.
I’ll help even out that M.
Here is my post about Why I Should Be BuzzFeed’s New Design Intern.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎