1. Marilyn Monroe
Perhaps the hottest secret girlfriend of all time…possibly for both Bobby and John F. Kennedy!
2. Stephanie Birkitt
Yes, this secret girlfriend isn’t so secret anymore after David Letterman’s very public revelation of their in-office affair.
3. Lucy Page Mercer Rutherfurd
Mistress to FDR himself, originally hired as personal secretary to Eleanor Roosevelt (can you really blame the guy?).
4. Claire Danes
Secret girlfriend of actor Billy Crudup, Danes actually tore him away from Mary Louise Parker when she was 7 months pregnant with her son. Yikes.
5. Monica Lewinsky
Oh c’mon! Did you reeeeally think this list could exist without mentioning that familiar spermy-dressed gf who ruled the 90s!?
6. Anne Boleyn
Mistress to King Henry VIII, she later had him annul his marriage then marry her. Not so secret afterall….
7. Heidi Fleiss
Not only was Heidi Fleiss a secret girlfriend to Hollywood royalty like Marlon Brando, she employed a number of ladies of the night that secretly served married men throughout Hollywood.
8. Rielle Hunter
Hunter is one of the secret girlfriends we really wish had stayed secret — after all, John Edwards’ wife was going through chemo! Too cold.
9. Amy Fisher
Like most secret girlfriend scenarios, Fisher’s relationship with Joey Buttafuoco did NOT end well, but did result in a somewhat popular sex tape.
10. Camilla Parker Bowles
Camilla’s decades-long secret girlfriend status to Prince Charles solidified “poor eye sight” on the list of unfortunate genetic traits among British royals. Seriously Charles? You had this.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.