1. Don't be afraid of the little green army men!
2. Make sure you've got the right buttons to wear.
3. Hand over your car to the friendly Russian army units.
4. Do pay attention to the bus you are getting on.
5. Offer up your backyard as a makeshift parking space.
6. Start hoarding any groceries that might be sanctioned soon.
7. Kindly point the Russian Army in the direction of the beach...
8. ....even if it means moving your beach towel a bit closer to the sea...
9. ...and the beach looks a bit rough afterwards.
10. Collect some firewood...
11. ...but don't disturb your liberators doing so.
12. Go and buy new maps!
13. Forget about AAA. If your car breaks down, you know who to call now.
14. Understood? Congratulations.
15. Now go have fun with your new liberators!
Sebastian Fiebrig ist Editorial Director bei BuzzFeed Deutschland und lebt in Berlin
Contact Sebastian Fiebrig at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.