1. Regular old kitchen glasses make perfect mango peelers...
See exactly how it works here.
2. ...and also egg peelers!
3. Here's a surefire way to keep wasps out of those sweet drinks during the summer.
4. Slicing all those cherry tomatoes can be tiring, but you can take care of all of them in one slice with this trick.
5. If you boil your water before you freeze it, you'll have crystal-clear ice cubes.
6. Adding a bit of water to your pan will keep your bacon from splattering too much.
7. Ever wonder why they're called strawberries? 'Cause all you need to remove the stem is a straw.
8. Think your avocado might be past its prime? There's an easy way to check!
9. You can easily separate egg yolks from egg whites using a plastic bottle.
10. Balancing a wooden spoon across a pot of water keeps it from boiling over.
11. Use this trick to cut a watermelon into convenient pieces without making a mess.
12. Here's something I bet you never considered: You can use an apple slicer to make fry-sized slices of potato.
13. Looking for a fast and clean way to cut up a cake? Try floss.
14. Here's a real fast way to uncork a wine bottle...
15. You can make your own your own sushi-rolling mat using wooden kabob sticks and duct tape.
16. You can evenly shred your carrots like a pro using this technique.
17. If you need corn OFF the cob, here's an easy way to do it without making your kitchen a disaster.
18. For a convenient way to improve aroma and bouquet, try aerating your wine in a blender.
19. For perfectly boiled eggs, punch a hole in the base of the egg with a thumbtack BEFORE you boil it. It sounds crazy, but it works!
20. If you're ever looking for a quick way to peel a bunch of potatoes at once, all you need it a toilet brush and a drill!
Most importantly, you'll need a clean toilet brush. You can see exactly how it works here.
21. ...and here's how you peel apples with a power drill in record time.
Chef Jasper van Ramshorst shows you how it's done here.