1. Let’s be honest, we have one of the coolest state flags
2. We are the “Grand Canyon State” after all…
Which happens to be one of The Seven Natural Wonders of The World, no big deal.
3. Try finding better sunsets. I bet you can’t.
4. People think we only have deserts… We have them, and they’re gorgeous.
The Sonoran Desert is the only place in the world the Saguaro Cactus grows, one of the most iconic plants.
5. But we’re not just deserts, we’re also 12,000 foot snow-capped peaks.
Humphreys Peak stands at 12,637 ft.
6. In fact, you can be tanning in Phoenix…
At the fabulous Phoenician Resort
7. And skiing in Flagstaff just a few hours later
20. Or explore the winding waters of Glen Canyon
37. Making Arizona a pretty cool place to live
Compared to all the other states out there that are expensive, crowded, boring, cold, or flat…Arizona isn’t so bad. So for all you Arizonians out there, cherish what you call home. After all, some people have to live in states like Oklahoma.
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍