Guys, this is, like, the easiest thing ever.
You have no excuses to not be flying paper airplanes all over the place now. Make your own paper airplane folder and launcher in 6 easy steps.
1. Build this:
EASY PART, no complaining allowed. Now pay attention, the hard part’s coming up.
2. Feed it paper.
3. Watch it fold back the point.
OK, if you somehow make it through this part, get ready for step #4…
4. Watch it fold back the wings.
That requires delicacy, but not like step 5…
5. Watch it fold the – WOAH, SLOW DOWN – wings up.
Don’t rush this! You’re nearly there!
6. Now watch the launcher fire that sucker out into the wild blue yonder!
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DID IT! Now get to work designing a machine to accept your accolades.
Check it out all together:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖