1. This climbing wall from Burning Man in Oakland, California.
3. These three baseball diamond light poles (and 11 others) and two sets of bleachers in Dallas.
4. A 25-pound wild pig in Hawaii.
8. A 1980s X-ray machine in Albuquerque.
13. This “rainforest starter kit” in Philly.
16. A horseback riding lesson in New Orleans.
19. This “mask thing” in Chicago.
21. 10 used restaurant booths in Denver.
22. The music of Roy Orbison, in Philly.
23. This 4’ x 8’ wall mural made of soda cans in Austin, Texas.
24. The opportunity to do pro bono tree-removal service in Baton Rouge.
25. The opportunity to do pro-BANANA tree-removal service in Baton Rouge.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- Mike Pence says the next attorney general will decide whether or not federal charges against Michael Slager will remain.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards which is fueling violence behind bars.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶