1. This climbing wall from Burning Man in Oakland, California.
3. These three baseball diamond light poles (and 11 others) and two sets of bleachers in Dallas.
4. A 25-pound wild pig in Hawaii.
8. A 1980s X-ray machine in Albuquerque.
13. This “rainforest starter kit” in Philly.
16. A horseback riding lesson in New Orleans.
19. This “mask thing” in Chicago.
21. 10 used restaurant booths in Denver.
22. The music of Roy Orbison, in Philly.
23. This 4’ x 8’ wall mural made of soda cans in Austin, Texas.
24. The opportunity to do pro bono tree-removal service in Baton Rouge.
25. The opportunity to do pro-BANANA tree-removal service in Baton Rouge.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸