7. Renewing My Vehicle Registration
DMV lines = Frustration but still > this year’s lineup
6. The Master Cleanse.
I do this cleanse about once a year. 10-14 days of drinking this lemon goo and then crapping my brains out… still more appealing.
Not even 50 yet but with insurance doctors will voluntarily perform any procedure. Sign me up any time between April 12 thru 22nd.
4. Waiting In Line At The Airport
I travel a lot for work and these lines suck… but… TSA gives great rubdowns :)
3. Tax Day
Looking forward to that tax return… now just have to be smart about it and not blow it on lodging, tickets, and drugs (<-allegedly) for Coachella 2014. Fool me once…
2. Clipping Toby’s Nails
My girlfriend’s Yorkshire Terrier mix is a fiesty mother… Wrestling him down to get at those paws has me more amped up than seeing Café Tacvba at Coachella… AGain.
1. Routine Dental Work
[No description needed]
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂