Attention, bathroom purists! Present this list to your negligent roommate as a formal manifesto. It is law.
OK, not officially law, but you know. We're gonna call Congress — they'll totally be into it.
1. Don’t use your roommate’s body wash. Oh, and filling it up with water to cover your tracks isn't going to solve any of your problems. You're bad at crime.
2. It is a scientific fact that drain hair is the world's grossest substance. While we're at it...can we talk about your man bun?
3. Honestly, how busy are you that you can't replace that toilet paper roll? How busy could you possibly be.
4. You need to keep the moisture post-shower confined to the bathmat. There is literally nothing worse than an unexpected sock soak.
5. Hand towels are not exempt from laundry day just because they only touch clean hands. We don't care what Google says.
6. Contrary to popular belief, tubs and toilets are not self-cleaning. You need to take care of it every once in a while.
7. Let's talk about your tendency to leave little toothpaste flecks on the mirror. Can we talk about it? It's simple. Don't.
8. Hair and skin products are important. You know what else is important? Being able to turn the sink on without knocking a curling iron into the toilet.
9. Everyone believes that they sound great singing in the shower. You're not alone. But you're still wrong.
10. The shower curtain goes INSIDE the tub. That way, when you shower, the water doesn't flood the bathroom floor and ruin lives.
11. You two have the same work hours, and sometimes you go into the bathroom like 10 SECONDS before your roommate was going to.
There it is. Your bathroom manifesto. Now grab your scrub brush and see what's going on behind closed bathroom doors.
All illustrations by BuzzFeed / Kristin Rossi