1. “You thought it was hard? If kindergarten is busting your ass, I got some bad news for you about the rest of your life.”
2. “Only things that have no power of choice are perfect. Nature is, man isn’t.”
3. “Not everyone has a sob story, Charlie, and even if they do, it’s no excuse.”
4. “If your kid’s not any good, he ain’t playing.”
5. “Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.”
6. “Now, take your time son. Your decision today is going to be with you for many years to come.”
7. “Power doesn't have to be unlimited to be deadly."
8. "Thongs are the new bloomers. What are you girls, living in the dark ages?"
9. “The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.”
10. “The man with imagination is never alone.”
Give Dad the gift of unlimited wisdom this Father's Day with a subscription to Scribd.com!