You might have heard about Catastrophe, a comedy written and starring comedians Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan.
It tells the charming story of two people who meet in a bar.
Then screw constantly for about a week straight.
And wind up with the woman getting unexpectedly pregnant.
Here's why you should be watching it:
1. It's an accurate portrayal of modern love.
2. It sweetly captures the moment you realise you're going out with someone you quite like.
3. It also captures how you might say something nice in front of somebody's face...
4. It also accurately portrays how terrifying it is when a doctor mentions a scary word during a check-up.
5. It makes you think about all the really quite inappropriate names and numbers on our phones.
6. And how Americans seem to get excited by the smallest, weirdest things when they are in Britain.
7. And how when you take someone back to yours for the first time, it's never as sexy as you first think.
8. Why you shouldn't attempt to kiss a teacher in front of their pupils because they will react like this:
Catastrophe is on Channel 4 at 10pm on Mondays.
You can catch-up on the first three episodes on 4OD.