1. You might be familiar with @UKIPWeather, a parody Twitter that went viral after a UKIP councillor was suspended for blaming bad weather on gay marriage.
The account has gathered more than 108,000 followers in just a few days.
2. With jokes like this.
5. This tweet was particularly popular at the time.
6. Some suggested that it might not be tweeting forever.
10. The account remained active, mainly tweeting jokes in relation to other news well after its own story was finished.
12. But, after a year, the lion finally gave up.
16. Because there’s going to be always news about Prince George, the baby will keep on tweeting.
19. It will just run and run and run and run.
22. But then again the parody account can still keep going with jokes that aren’t very good. Remember the 2012 Republican Convention, when Clint Eastwood spoke to an chair pretending that it was Obama?
Well, @InvisibleObama started tweeting. The account received more than 50,000 followers within only a few hours.
23. He’s still tweeting jokes about chairs. STILL.
So there might be a long future for @UKIPWeather yet.