So there's a show called The Royals, starring Elizabeth Hurley, about a fictional British royal family.
2. She later holds this, but why on earth would you call a paper Tube Reader? And why does it cost 17p?
3. And why does Tube Reader have a competition to win your own white van on its front page?
4. Why is this guy called Prince Liam?
We wouldn't call a prince, an heir to the throne, Liam. FFS.
5. And why can't Prince Liam pour his own tea?
6. Why doesn't Prince Liam know British history?
7. Why does the Queen's "Head of Security" live in a clock tower next to the palace where the royals live?
8. So on the day of his funeral, why do they allow the media to do a "piece to camera" next to the coffin?
9. Why is some of the dialogue really quite un-British?
10. But in other parts, the dialogue feels really British?
11. Why did Princess Eleanor say this to her uncle?
12. And then, why does the uncle think that shooting his brother, the King, will lead him to the throne?
13. And why is the room in which Prince Robert is lying in state...
The same room characters walk through all the time...
The same room where they smoke a bong?
THERE MUST BE MORE THAN ONE ROOM IN THIS PALACE.
This show is so weird. In next week's episode, a car smashes into a telephone box.
Catch The Royals in the US on Sundays at 10pm on E!
The first episode debuts in the UK at 9 pm on Wednesday 25th March on E!