4. This wasn’t photoshopped. IT IS REAL.
Newspaper bosses have written to police about the advert, saying they believe it to have been doctored by an unauthorised person who previously worked for the company, but is now working for a rival publication.
The title has now apologised to readers after the advert was published in the 19 July edition, which had a print run of 20,000 and remained on sale after the amendment was discovered.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- The White House stopped several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀