4. This wasn’t photoshopped. IT IS REAL.
Newspaper bosses have written to police about the advert, saying they believe it to have been doctored by an unauthorised person who previously worked for the company, but is now working for a rival publication.
The title has now apologised to readers after the advert was published in the 19 July edition, which had a print run of 20,000 and remained on sale after the amendment was discovered.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂